Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Tinkerbots My First Robot Traffic Mat
An original way to program your Tinkerbots educational robot! To win, you must prove yourself to be the best driver and respect the highway code!
Tinkerbots My First Robot Traffic Mat: how to play?
You’re interested in teaching children how to program the movements of an educational mobile robot while also revising some road safety rules? Nothing could be simpler with this Tinkerbots traffic mat. This accessory is designed for the My First Robot set, aimed at teaching children programming by completing various challenges using the Tinkerbots Blockly app.
The objective is simple: each square on the mat corresponds to a playing card. Each child must pick a card and program the robot to reach the right square on the mat. But beware, you must follow the signs and the indications drawn on the road: respect the one-way street and don’t ignore the stop sign!
Technical specifications of the Tinkerbots My First Robot Traffic Mat
- Age: 8 years and over
- Addition to the My First Robot set
- Compatible with Tinkerbots Blockly
- Materials: polyester (mat) and cardboard (playing cards)
- Dimensions: 66 x 66 cm (mat); 10 x 6 cm (cards)
- Weight: 275 g
- 1 mat with 16 squares
- 1 pack of 16 playing cards, corresponding to the squares on the mat