Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
MatataLab MINT “Sensor” Add-On
The MatataLab MINT expansion set comes with a series of add-ons that you can buy separately; this “sensor” add-on comes with new dominoes and colour cards which open up more avenues of MatataBot use.
MatataLab MINT “sensor” add-on: for an ultra-sensitive MatataBot
The “sensor” add-on designed for the MatataLab MINT programming kit gives the MatataBot new capabilities.
- Install the add-on’s controller under the MatataBot to help it better understand its environment
- 34 dominoes and 7 additional colour cards allowing children to complete new challenges, alone or in groups
Pupils can use this add-on kit to experiment, for example with object detection, obstacle avoidance and colour identification. Like the basic coding kit, this add-on module will work without a tablet, computer or smartphone.
Technical specifications of the MatataLab MINT “sensor” add-on
Recommended age: 4 to 9 years
The kit includes:
- MatataLab Lite controller
- 34 events and conditions dominoes
- 7 colour cards
- User manual
- USB-C cable
You can also use the colour LEDs on the controller to customise programmes.