Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Pololu 5 V Voltage Regulator D24V50F5 (max. 5 A)
This tiny regulator transforms an input voltage of up to 38 V into an output voltage of 5 V, with a stable output current of 5 A.
Pololu D24V50F5 step-down regulator: efficient, even at light loads
Ever been unable to use a piece of equipment, for example a 5 V microcontroller, because you couldn’t apply the correct voltage?
This Pololu voltage regulator rapidly delivers a 5 V output voltage and 5 A continuous current. The D24V50F5 regulator has a typical efficiency of 85 to 95%, for a high or low input voltage:
- The delivered current remains stable, for use with power-hungry components such as servos, motors, etc.
- High efficiencies are maintained at lighter loads
The Pololu 5 V regulator also offers all the necessary protection against overvoltage, overload, overheating, etc.
Please note: The module can become very hot in use.
Technical specifications of the Pololu 5 V/5 A regulator
- Dimensions: 17.78 × 20.32 × 8.89 mm
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 38 V
- Continuous output current: 5 A
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Protection against reverse voltage, short circuit, undervoltage, overheating, inrush current
- Maximum quiescent current: 0.8 mA