Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
HX711 Load Cell Amplifier
The HX711 load cell amplifier is a breakout board you can connect to your microcontroller to measure the weight of an object more easily and accurately.
What can I use a load cell for?
A load cell is an integrated circuit that converts a mechanical quantity into an electrical signal. It allows you to display the weight in grams or kilograms of the object you are weighing on a screen.
HX711: a load cell amplifier you can calibrate
The HX711 load cell amplifier therefore allows you to read an electrical signal generated by a change in the resistance of the load cell. Once calibrated, the HX711 module can provide extremely accurate measurements.
Technical specifications of the HX711 module
- Operation voltage: 2.7-5 V
- Operation current: <1.5 mA
- Output data rate: 10 or 80 SPS (selectable)
- Digital interface: compatible with Grove
- Simultaneous supply rejection: 50 and 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 7 mm
Resources for the HX711 amplifier
We have provided all the documentation you need to use your HX711 load cell amplifier here: