Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
4.3” Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, DSI Interface, 800 x 480
The Raspberry Pi 4.3” capacitive touch display is a simple and intuitive tool you can use to control a Raspberry Pi project.
Which can I do with my 4.3” DSI display?
As its connectivity indicates (DSI, not HDMI), this Raspberry Pi compatible display is a touch screen. It has a tempered glass panel that can manage five points of contact simultaneously (e.g. the 5 fingers of a hand).
The Raspberry Pi capacitive screen offers a resolution of 800 x 480, which is sufficiently fine for your eyes not to be able to distinguish the pixels. It’s an essential accessory for developing touch control for a robot, for example, or for displaying video games developed on RetroPie or viewing images from a surveillance system terminal.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi 800 x 480 touch display
- 4.3” DSI LCD display
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Display panel: IPS
- View angle: 160°
- Touch type: capacitive
- Display port: DSI
- Touch port: I2C
- Number of touch points: 5
- Refresh rate: up to 60 Hz
- Toughened glass panel
- Panel hardness: up to 6 h
- Compatible microcontrollers: Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+, 3A+, 3B, 2B, B+, A+; CM3, CM3+, CM4 (with adapter)
- Compatible OS (with Raspberry Pi): Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and RetroPie
- Software control of backlight brightness
- Weight: 119 g
The kit contains:
- 1 x 4.3” DSI LCD display
- 1 x 15-pin 50 mm FPC connector
- 1 pack of screws