Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Arduino SD Card Shield V4
Arduino SD Card Shield V4: ultra-compatible
This Arduino shield will connect to your microcontroller’s SPI ports. It’s more flexible than the previous versions thanks to a new memory card slot compatible with different types of card. It will support SD, microSD and SDHC cards carrying up to 32 GB.
You can read/write SD cards using the Arduino code library.
The accessory offers:
- One SD, SDHC and TF card compatible slot
- UART and I2C connectivity
- Full support for your Arduino SD library
- Compatibility with Arduino and use with other shields that do not use SPI ports
An Arduino shield you can connect to your Grove modules
The shield has ready-to-solder I2C and UART ports, which you can use with the appropriate connectors to connect to a Grove module.
Technical specifications of Arduino shield 103030005
- Voltage: 6.5 to 5.5 V (5 V typical)
- Current: 0.159 to 200 mA (100 mA typical)
- Supported card types: SD, microSD, SDHC (≤32 GB)
- Dimensions: 68.7 × 53.5 × 19 mm
- Weight: 14.8 g
- Battery not included
Resources for the Arduino SD Card Shield V4
Check out all the resources you can download for your Arduino SD Card Shield V4: