Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Arduino Uno Rev. 3
A000066 Arduino Uno Rev 3: a new and improved Duemilanove
Just like its big sister, it offers:
- a header extension and a RESET button to make your board easier to use with a shield;
- a 500 mA fuse to protect your computer’s USB port;
- a circuit for switching, without a jumper, from a USB supply to an external power supply;/li>
- low energy consumption.
Like all Arduino Arduino boards, it is also inexpensive and gives you access to an entire open source Arduino-specific programming system.
New features of the Arduino Uno Rev. 3
In addition to continuing all the advantages of the Duemilanove, the Arduino Uno Rev. 3 has a number of new features, particularly in terms of its USB interfacing hardware. You also have an Arduino pinout extension for your I2C pins and an IOREF pin for adapting your shield to the board regardless of its voltage (3.3 or 5V).
A second, unconnected pin is also available next to the IOREF pin in anticipation of subsequent uses.
Also note that the A000066 Arduino Uno Rev. 3 board is backward-compatible with the hardware used on Duemilanove and earlier versions of the Arduino Uno.
Finally, this board’s designers have replaced the ATmega8U2 with a more powerful ATmega16U2 chip.
Technical specifications of the A000066 Arduino Uno Rev. 3
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Recommended supply voltage: 7–12V
- Supply voltage (limits): 6–20V
- Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 providing PWM output)
- Analogue input pins: 6
- Direct current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- Direct current (3.3V pin): 50 mA
- Flash memory: 32 kB
- SRAM: 2 kB
- EEPROM: 1 kB
- Frequency: 16 MHz
Resources for the Arduino UNO R3 A000066
The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux). Some tutorials are available on the official Arduino web site. These tutorials help you to write your first program with Arduino boards.