Lego Education Simple & Powered Machines Set
Lego Education Simple & Powered Machines Set: your first step towards autonomy
The Lego Education Simple & Powered Machines Set is a very comprehensive set for creating your first simple or powered mechanical models, described in colour leaflets which are also included. It allows you to familiarise yourself with various principles of mechanical engineering, including:
- the construction of machines and mechanisms;
- an introduction to powered systems involving the installation of a motor;
- use of plastic sheets for calibration and capturing wind; and
- the exploration of gear mechanisms involving the installation of gear wheels.
The Lego Education Simple & Powered Machines Set comprises 396 Lego Technic pieces. It is designed for use with the Introducing Simple & Powered Machines activity pack and the Advancing With Simple & Powered Machines activity pack.
Combine different Lego Education sets to create a complete construction kit
This Lego Education kit will serve as a good introductory base for the simplest systems. If you want to take things further (or show your students more), you can combine the Simple & Powered Machines Set with Lego Education sets proposing activities in connection with these kinds of machines, such as the Pneumatics Add-On Set or the Renewable Energy Add-On Set, accompanied by their respective activity packs.
Technical specifications of the 9686 Lego Education Kit
This kit contains:
- 396 various pieces
- Illustrated colour construction leaflets for 10 initial models and 18 main models