Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Micro Servo for mBot
9 g micro servo for mBot: with hub and mounting bracket
This tiny, ultra-light servo will make the projects you develop using the Makeblock mBot robotics kit move. It’s not as strong as a standard servo, but it’s a great choice for a small robotics project requiring minimal torque.
This micro servo comes with all the mounting accessories you need: a connector wire, a horn, a hub and a bracket to fix it as you wish.
This mBot servo is also compatible with theMe RJ25 adapter, so it can be controlled using the Me Orion board.
Technical specifications of the Makeblock Micro Servo for mBot
- Storage temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 60 °C
- Humidity range: 65% +/-10%
- Dimensions: 22.4 × 12.5 × 22.8 mm
- Weight: 9 g
- Gears: 1 metal, 4 plastic
- Limit angle: 210° +/-5°
- Connector wire: 260 mm +/-5 mm
- Plastic and POM horn
- DC motor
- Operating voltage: 4.8-6V
- Idle current: 5 mA
- No-load speed: 0.09-0.10 s/60°
- Operating current: 80-100 mA
- Peak stall torque: 1.3-1.7 kg.cm
- Stall current: 650-750 mA
- Command signal: PWM
- Amplifier: analogue controller
- Pulse width: 1000-2000 us
- Neutral position: 1500 us
- Operating angle: 120° +/-3° (@900-2100 us)
- Dead band width: 8 us
- Direction of rotation: anticlockwise (@1000-2000 us)