General Rules of the Data Protection
At Generation Robots, we grant importance to share with you a durable relationship based on transparency. That’s why our commitments in terms of personal data protection, which meet the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) directives, are detailed below.
What is a personal data?
« According to the law, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number (e.g. social security number) or one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity (e.g. name and first name, date of birth, biometrics data, fingerprints, DNA…) » Source: CNIL
How do we collect or receive your personal data?
The data can be collected by different ways:
- directly, when you complete a form in the application or when a picture is taken by the robot.
- indirectly with the detection of the age, sex, interaction time and the chosen language. These data are used to do analytics on the people using the application.
What are your rights?
1. Right to rectification: Corrections and modifications of your personal data
2. Right to oblivion: Permanent deletion of your personal data\n
3. Right to portability: Transmission of the data to another organisation or a competitor
4. Right of opposition: Possibility to require that the data are not used for some processing or uses (notably for profiling)
5. Right of access: Taking note of the personal data collected about you and their uses. Obligation to deliver a complete copy of the processed data.
In compliance with the 12.6 article of the GDPR, for the exercise of thes rigths, Génération Robots, as a data controller, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data justifying your identity will be deleted once your request is answered.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French, English or German. You can also write to us at the following address:
Génération Robots – Service Réclamation
10, rue Joule – 33700 Mérignac – France
We have a one-month deadline to answer any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This deadline can be extended by 2 months, due to a complexity or a high number of requests.
Finally, you have the right to claim with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), particularly on its website www.cnil.fr.