OLLO Inventor kit
The OLLO Inventor kit
The OLLO Inventor kit is the most complete kit of the OLLO range of products. With 4 motors, 6 sensors, the programming software RoboPlus and more than 300 parts, this kit allows beginners to discover the main principles of robotics.
The technical workbook included in the OLLO Inventor kit has 24 fun and educational activities to discover the main principles of robotics:
- What is a robot?
- The energy that moves a robot
- Light reflection enables one to see objects
- Projet: create a robot that senses distances
- Sound spreads
- How fast I am?
- Conserving energy?
- Projet: create a robot that reacts to sound
- Rolling robots and walking robots
- Sudden stops
- When speed changes
- When force meets force
- Let's learn about the controller and accessory devices
- Robots can feel
- Robots can detect objects
- Robots can make sounds
- Robots can hear
- Magnifying force using simple machines
- Robots can go anywhere
- What is automatic control?
- Robots know only "0" and "1"
- Control the robot with a remote controller
- Check the robot's status
- Let's mak an automobile
Content of the OLLO Inventor kit
The following image shows the content of the OLLO Inventor kit:
The OLLO Inventor Kit is the combination of the OLLO Explorer kit and the Inventor Expansion Set.