MakerBeam XL Starter Kit Premium (clear)
Including €0.20 for ecotax
Starter Kit MakerBeam XL: durable and robust creations
The hardware design of your next invention is as important as the choice of your modules and their programming. MakerBeam is one of the world champions in the assembly of electronic and robotic components thanks to its steel and aluminium component kits. Designed to allow you to innovate on a solid base, they make it possible to combine the most disparate elements.
The aluminium profiles have a hollow core and allow the passage of cables to create a clean environment. Each beam has threaded holes for easy assembly. This XL starter kit obviously includes all the screws and tools you need for your next weather station, your multi-level mobile platform, or your robotic vision motion detector...
Technical specifications of the MakerBeam XL Premium
- 40 beams anodised in clear (8x 50mm, 8x 100mm, 8x 150mm, 8x 200mm, 8x 300mm)
- 12 corner cubes (15x15x15mm) anodised in clear
- 48 stainless steel brackets
- 1 bag of 6mm hex head bolts (M3)
- 1 bag of 6mm button head socket bolt (M3)
- 1 bag of nuts (M3)
- 8 end caps
- 1 hex nut driver
- 1 hex key driver
- 1 storage box with multiple compartments