€2.00 - €52,801.00
Indoor mobile robots
Indoor mobile robots are machines capable of moving in an indoor space to perform a specific task. These robots are used in various fields, such as logistics, surveillance, inspection, and research.
AgileX Robotics has developed a wide range of indoor mobile robots, including:
- Scout Mini with Mecanum wheels, which has very interesting technical features for R&D, including its 50 kg payload.
- Ranger Mini 2.0, an omnidirectional UGV with 4 modes of movement, which can handle various missions indoors and outdoors.
- Tracer, a 15 cm tall autonomous mobile robot dedicated to indoor navigation, which can carry loads up to 100 kg.
- Hunter SE, which works both indoors and outdoors and can travel up to 30 km at a speed of up to 17 km/h.
- Limo, an open-source robot dedicated to the development of AI and autonomous navigation applications.
Clearpath Robotics also offers indoor mobile robots with advanced features, including:
- Ridgeback, an autonomous handling robot capable of carrying loads up to 100 kg over a distance of 15 km at a maximum speed of 1 m/s.
- Boxer, a 75 cm long indoor robotic platform that can reach a speed of 2 m/s and carry up to 100 kg.
- Dingo, a compact, lightweight, and easy-to-adapt mobile robot that offers two driving possibilities: differential or omnidirectional.
TurtleBot is a complete mobile robot for education and research.
TurtleBot is an open-source indoor mobile robot equipped with a set of sensors, including LiDAR and cameras, to navigate and perceive its environment. The Turtlebot can be programmed with various algorithms to perform specific tasks such as mapping or object recognition. It also has a payload platform to carry additional equipment.
There are 32 products.
The Ridgeback robot is an omnidirectional indoor robotic platform capable of moving precisely high loads in a constrained environment. The robot is fully integrated, it is supplied with front and rear laser rangefinders and provides an inertial unit. The Ridgeback robot offers native integration with ROS and Gazebo.
Navis is a autonomous navigation system compatible with all AgileX's robotic platforms. It is designed for semi-enclosed and fully enclosed scenarios.
The TurtleBot 4's mobile robot is built on top of the iRobot® Create® 3 educational robot that provides an IMU, optical ground tracking sensor, and wheel encoders for precise positioning and location. TB4 comes in two models: TurtleBot 4 Standard and TurtleBot 4 Lite
The SWD® Starter Kit is a development kit for AGVs (automated guided vehicles), AGCs (automated guided carts) and AMRs (autonomous mobile robots). You can use it to rapidly begin developing your own mobile robot compatible with the ez-Wheel SWD® Safety Wheel Drive technology.
The Turtlebot3 Burger is a mobile robotics educational platform that’s lightweight, compact, cost-effective and customisable at will. It’s the perfect solution for all those looking for a fun medium to use in their robotics programming workshops, but also for apprentice robotics engineers, and for creators and designers.
The ROSbot 2R Mobile Robot is an advanced robotic platform designed to provide a comprehensive learning and development experience in autonomous robotics.
The advanced ROSbot 2 Pro robotic platform has been specifically designed to provide a comprehensive experience in the field of autonomous robotics, promoting learning and development.
Meet LIMO, a mobile robot designed around the AgileX mobile platform. This scalable robotic structure is dedicated to AI development. Thanks to its ROS and Gazebo compatibility, you can transform a simple off-road platform into a 100% autonomous explorer and mapping robot!
In the family of fast and agile robots, Scout Mini from AgileX is a true champion. It is compact, handy, all-terrain and lightweight. Armed with its Mecanum wheels, it becomes a real competition beast! This mobile robot is CE certified.
This camera mount is designed to attach a Raspberry Pi camera to a TurtleBot3 robot or OpenManipulator TurtleBot3 controller.