- or -
€22.00 - €3,531.00
Dynamixel servomotors - robotics, embedded systems, automation
Dynamixel is a reliable brand of servomotors for robotic projects. These servomotors, designed by the Korean company Robotis, are among the most powerful and efficient on the market.
A comprehensive range of servomotors
Dynamixel offers a wide variety of servomotors, anging from small servomotors built for robotics club, schools or fablabs (such a the XL-320, to faster and more powerful servomotors, like the XD430-T210-R or the XM430-W210-R.
A broad range of applications
Servo motors are used in many sectors such as the industry, aerospace, defense, medical equipment, education, robotics R&D (to build humanoid robots, mobile robots, robot arms).
Data feedback, control and PID adjustments
Data feedback: position, speed, temperature, torque, etc. Just specify the values (P, I, D), and the motor will use the PID autonomously
Low power consumption
Servo motors operate on high voltage, low power consumption, which improves battery stability.
Compatibility with many programming languages
Dynamixel is compatible with different programming environments such as:
- Roboplus, the visual software from Robotis dedicated to Dynamixel servo motors programming
- The SDK (with access to source codes and libraries for Windows, Linux and smartphones)
- C/C++, JAVA, MATLAB, LABVIEW, ROS, ROS2
This series offers unmatched quality, power and precision. They are ideal for industrial and advanced robotics applications.
Dynamixel-P are used by a large majority of the robots built in laboratories around the world. They are typically used to build humanoid robots (such as the THOR-OP), advanced mobile robots or robot arms.
A series of products with special features:
- XL series: Small servo motors used in rapid basic prototyping, small robots and educational robots.
- AX series: entry-level servo motors, mostly used for non-essential mechanical functions in robotics.
- MX series: more accurate and powerful than the AX series, this series has advanced features with more precise movement control like PID control or high speed communication. They are used for research robots and humanoid robots.
- X series: Range of more powerful and durable high-quality servo motors, from small to mediumthey come in different sizes,. Some have special features, including waterproof servos andlike the waterproof servos, others aare two-degree-of-freedom2-axis servos.
There are 66 products.
The Dynamixel XW430-T200-R actuator with RS485 connection combines a 100% waterproof device with a medium torque, allowing for some speed if required.
Discover the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo, offering versatility, full control, a high transmission rate and a TTL interface.
Dynamixel XL-320 mini servo motor used for small robotics projects and fast prototyping. Comes with a 5" 3-pin cable.
The Dynamixel MX-12W servo motor offers you greater control accuracy.
The Dynamixel AX-12A is the entry-level actuator from Robotis. Its low cost makes it a best seller for all non-essential mechanical functions of your robot.
The Dynamixel XC330-M181 servo motor with TTL connection has more torque and a higher speed than the XL330 series. It also offers all the control modes so popular among Dynamixel fans.
Manufacturer reference: 902-0172-000
With the XC330-M288-T model, Robotis is offering a programmable servo that performs ver well in terms of speed, similar to what you’ve come to expect from the servos is the XC series. And its torque is the highest in its range.
Manufacturer reference: 902-0173-000
With the Dynamixel XL330-M288-T servo motor, Robotis is offering an entry-level servo with the functionalities of some of its most advanced products.
Looking for an efficient actuator in TTL mode? Discover the Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo, a model of its kind in terms of performance and control!
The MX-28R is a Dynamixel servomotor, with high-level control features and very precise.