€24.00 - €2,753.00
Dynamixel servomotors - robotics, embedded systems, automation
Dynamixel is a reliable brand of servomotors for robotic projects. These servomotors, designed by the Korean company Robotis, are among the most powerful and efficient on the market.
A comprehensive range of servomotors
Dynamixel offers a wide variety of servomotors, anging from small servomotors built for robotics club, schools or fablabs (such a the XL-320, to faster and more powerful servomotors, like the XD430-T210-R or the XM430-W210-R.
A broad range of applications
Servo motors are used in many sectors such as the industry, aerospace, defense, medical equipment, education, robotics R&D (to build humanoid robots, mobile robots, robot arms).
Data feedback, control and PID adjustments
Data feedback: position, speed, temperature, torque, etc. Just specify the values (P, I, D), and the motor will use the PID autonomously
Low power consumption
Servo motors operate on high voltage, low power consumption, which improves battery stability.
Compatibility with many programming languages
Dynamixel is compatible with different programming environments such as:
- Roboplus, the visual software from Robotis dedicated to Dynamixel servo motors programming
- The SDK (with access to source codes and libraries for Windows, Linux and smartphones)
- C/C++, JAVA, MATLAB, LABVIEW, ROS, ROS2
This series offers unmatched quality, power and precision. They are ideal for industrial and advanced robotics applications.
Dynamixel-P are used by a large majority of the robots built in laboratories around the world. They are typically used to build humanoid robots (such as the THOR-OP), advanced mobile robots or robot arms.
A series of products with special features:
- XL series: Small servo motors used in rapid basic prototyping, small robots and educational robots.
- AX series: entry-level servo motors, mostly used for non-essential mechanical functions in robotics.
- MX series: more accurate and powerful than the AX series, this series has advanced features with more precise movement control like PID control or high speed communication. They are used for research robots and humanoid robots.
- X series: Range of more powerful and durable high-quality servo motors, from small to mediumthey come in different sizes,. Some have special features, including waterproof servos andlike the waterproof servos, others aare two-degree-of-freedom2-axis servos.
There are 66 products.
The new XD430-T210-R is the latest addition to the Dynamixel family of X-series actuators, offering a performance package that Robotis enthusiasts will be familiar with, in addition to greater robustness and durability.
With the XC330-M288-T model, Robotis is offering a programmable servo that performs ver well in terms of speed, similar to what you’ve come to expect from the servos is the XC series. And its torque is the highest in its range.
Manufacturer reference: 902-0173-000
The Dynamixel XW540-T140-R servo motor from Robotis expands an already large family of high-definition servo motors. What's special about this servo motor? Its water resistance which allows it to equip amphibious platforms and mobile bases 100% off-road.