List of products by brand AgileX
Founded in 2016, AgileX is a Chinese manufacturer of autonomous mobile robots compatible with ROS, which can be used in many fields of application such as surveillance, disinfection, exploration, transportation, inspection or in a university.
AgileX specializes in the creation of autonomous mobile platforms whose qualities are speed and agility, hence the name of the brand. On this mobile platform, you can add external devices: video camera, laser rangefinder, GPS, weather station, manipulator arm…
Major reference in autonomous driving, AgileX Robotics has developed a complete range of UGV robots (Unmanned Ground Vehicles) capable of circulating on all kinds of terrain.
The Agilex range is available in different models, each one adapted to specific use cases:
- Bunker models, such as the Bunker Pro, are tracked mobile robots. With a high protection rating (IP67 for the Pro and Mini models, IP54 for the standard model), they all have a turning radius close to zero. Their flat top plate sports slide rails, making it easy to fit sensors and actuators. The Bunker Pro can carry up to 120 kg!
- Scout robots (Scout 2.0 and Scout Mini) combine speed and agility while being able to carry a load of 50 kg. Also equipped with slide rails, it is very easy to mount external hardware. Featuring 4 wheels, these differential drive robots are suitable for indoor or outdoor missions.
- Hunter (Hunter SE and Hunter 2.0) are build on Ackerman front steering chassis, which gives them driving characteristics similar to cars, allowing them to face any type of terrain, while limiting tire wear. They will be particularly suitable for patrol missions.
- Tracer is an indoor robot, suitable for use in warehouses or hangars.
- Limo is a mobile robot intended for education (technical high school, higher education), with high quality standards. Equipped with a LiDAR, a camera and featuring 4 driving modes, it is ROS and ROS2 compatible.