- or -
List of products by brand AgileX
Founded in 2016, AgileX is a Chinese manufacturer of autonomous mobile robots compatible with ROS, which can be used in many fields of application such as surveillance, disinfection, exploration, transportation, inspection or in a university.
AgileX specializes in the creation of autonomous mobile platforms whose qualities are speed and agility, hence the name of the brand. On this mobile platform, you can add external devices: video camera, laser rangefinder, GPS, weather station, manipulator arm…
Major reference in autonomous driving, AgileX Robotics has developed a complete range of UGV robots (Unmanned Ground Vehicles) capable of circulating on all kinds of terrain.
The Agilex range is available in different models, each one adapted to specific use cases:
- Bunker models, such as the Bunker Pro, are tracked mobile robots. With a high protection rating (IP67 for the Pro and Mini models, IP54 for the standard model), they all have a turning radius close to zero. Their flat top plate sports slide rails, making it easy to fit sensors and actuators. The Bunker Pro can carry up to 120 kg!
- Scout robots (Scout 2.0 and Scout Mini) combine speed and agility while being able to carry a load of 50 kg. Also equipped with slide rails, it is very easy to mount external hardware. Featuring 4 wheels, these differential drive robots are suitable for indoor or outdoor missions.
- Hunter (Hunter SE and Hunter 2.0) are build on Ackerman front steering chassis, which gives them driving characteristics similar to cars, allowing them to face any type of terrain, while limiting tire wear. They will be particularly suitable for patrol missions.
- Tracer is an indoor robot, suitable for use in warehouses or hangars.
- Limo is a mobile robot intended for education (technical high school, higher education), with high quality standards. Equipped with a LiDAR, a camera and featuring 4 driving modes, it is ROS and ROS2 compatible.
Simultaneous localisation and mapping (SLAM), exploration, security inspection, reconnaissance... the AgileX research and development kit is an excellent choice if you have a Jetson Nano, and for anyone wanting to try it out!
The pro version of the AgileX R&D kit allows you to take your development of robotic autonomous navigation and SLAM applications even further. It has an even more powerful processor and sensors!
The AgileX Autopilot Kit offers a complete system for the autonomous GPS navigation of a high-performance robotics chassis. It’s a Linux-programmable, fully ROS-compatible platform you can use for working on a wide variety of applications.
The AgileX ROS 2 EDU Kit is the world’s first ROS 2 mobile robot open-source navigation education kit. Mounted on a mobile platform (sold separately), it is capable of avoiding obstacles, following a set itinerary and exploring unknown territory.
The AgileX Bunker Mini 2.0 tracked mobile robot is a small UGV that performs well on all terrains.
The Bunker Pro mobile robot is a tracked UGV robot with a heavy-duty design. It can handle the toughest terrain, both indoors and out, while putting up a solid defence against dust and water.
The AgileX Hunter 2.0 UGV is an ultra-tough mobile robot designed for heavy loads and precise, low-speed driving scenarios.
The Hunter SE robotics chassis, designed for speed and distance, is the ultimate exploration robot.
Meet LIMO, a mobile robot designed around the AgileX mobile platform. This scalable robotic structure is dedicated to AI development. Thanks to its ROS and Gazebo compatibility, you can transform a simple off-road platform into a 100% autonomous explorer and mapping robot!
The LIMO simulation table tests the LIMO robot’s ability to navigate independently and analyse signals found on its journey.
The Ranger 4WS4WD Robot features a four-wheel drive and steering configuration, allowing it to traverse rugged terrain and uneven surfaces easily.
The AgileX Ranger Mini 2.0 is a mobile robot with an omni-directional drive-by-wire chassis and multiple movement options. It can handle a wide variety of indoor and outdoor tasks.
Scout 2.0 is an indoor and outdoor mobile platform, dedicated to the development of multiple applications in higher education, research and industry. This mbile robot is CE certified.
The Scout Mini autonomous mobile base is fast, agile, compact and ROS-compatible. It opens the way for AgileX platforms, a new generation of high-performance UGVs. A robot that can be adapted to many missions as long as you roll up your hacker sleeves.
In the family of fast and agile robots, Scout Mini from AgileX is a true champion. It is compact, handy, all-terrain and lightweight. Armed with its Mecanum wheels, it becomes a real competition beast!
The AgileX Tracer autonomous mobile robot is a platform dedicated to indoor design. Its high payload capacity makes it an ideal base for working on a mobile robot.
AgileX presents Bunker, its all-terrain tracked mobile robot, expert in all types of obstacles.