Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
High Power Switch for WildThumper robot
Including €0.01 for ecotax
This high Power Switch board, from Dagu Electronics allow powering your robot using a battery (Lipo, NiMH, Li-Ion) while ensuring an optimal protection for both the battery and the controller board.
Technical specifications for the High Power Switch board
- Nominal input voltage: from 6V to 24V
- Maximal input voltage: 32V
- Nominal current with no heatsink: 10A
- Nominal current with robot chassis used as an heatsink: 30A
- Nominal current with a dedicated heatsink and fan: 60A
As a reminder, the H-Bridge allowing to power the WildThumper 6x6 robot is rated at 2x15A