Teleconference robot Double 3
Double telepresence robot presentation
Videoconferencing is without a doubt the most one of the most important tool used by remote workers nowadays. However it can create a lot of hassle, from not hearing everyone clearly to wasting time setting up your video call.
What if you could just go from one person to another to set up a meeting and have face-to-face interaction? Double telepresence robot helps you to do that. You can easily combine quality video calls on an iPad with a mobile base enabling you to move around the office in a sleek and elegant way. Your Double telepresence robot is always ready to take you wherever you have to go thank to its autonomy lasting up to 8 hours.
Don't miss any of the important conversations taking place in the office while working remotely.
The following video shows you how the Double telepresence robot can replace videoconferencing:
What is new in the DOUBLE 2 compared to the DOUBLE 1
2016, 6th January, Double Roboticshas launched the latest Double telepresence robot generation, the Double2. The new Double includes Lateral Stability Control, Power Drive, and Camera Kit, which are designed to increase spatial awareness for the driver and enhance the overall driving experience.
- Lateral Stability Control : Double 2 introduces a transformative, patent pending technology called Lateral Stability Control that allows drivers to traverse common office or classroom obstacles without losing balance. Lateral Stability Control is a shock absorption mechanism and advanced software algorithm that enables Double to maintain stability while crossing over cords, bumps, or a change in flooring.
- Power Drive : Drivers can now go up to 80 percent faster than normal driving speed when Power Drive is enabled. By simply holding the Shift key, Double 2 can cruise at an average indoor walking speed of 1.6 miles per hour, an increase from 0.9 miles per hour on the first generation Double.
- Camera Kit : The visual experience on Double 2 is even better with the allnew Camera Kit accessory. Camera Kit is an attachable camera with a 150degree wide-angle lens that increases field of view by 70 percent on both sides. Along with a wide-angle lens, there will now be alwayson Floor View, so drivers can see exactly what’s in front of them at all times. Photos will now be taken with a 5 megapixel HD camera, compared to the standard 1.2 megapixel camera. Camera kit is also backward compatible with Double 1.
What contains the Double 2 offer
The Double 2 telepresence robot is delivered with:
- 1 Double 2 robot
- Bolt and allen wrench
- 1 charger
- 1 Instructions
Technical specifications of the Double 2 telepresence robot
- Manufacturer : Double Robotics, Inc.
- Product Height : 47”-59” (119-150 cm), remotely adjustable
- Product Footprint : 10” (25.4 cm) x 9” (23 cm)
- Weight : 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
- Speed : Moderate walking pace
- Power Drive : Up to 80% faster when driving in long hallways
- Operating Environment : Indoor-only
- Lateral Stability Control : Smooth ride going over thresholds, cords, and more
- Maximum Slope (Ramp) : 8% incline (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps)
- Battery : Lithium-Ion; 8+ hours of runtime
- Charging Time : Approximately 3 hours
- User Interface : Drive from iPad/iPhone or desktop Chrome and Firefox
- Network Requirements : WiFi or 4G/LTE; minimum 512 kbps; 2 mbps is best
- Video Protocol : WebRTC, the new standard in desktop browsers
- Video Encryption : End-to-end, 128-bit AES encryption, fully secure
- Monthly fees or Software fees : None
- Warranty : 1 year included free; extension to 3 years is available
- Required iPad (Not Included) : iPad Air 2 or iPad Air; older iPads may not work well
- Shipping Dimensions : 44” x 14” x 13” (112 cm x 36 cm x 33 cm)
- Camera Kit (optional): 5 megapixel camera with 150° wide angle lens
- Audio kit (optional): amplified speaker and directional microphone
- Charging dock (optional): ensures that your Double is always online and available
- Carrying case(optional): to carry your robot easily and safely.
The following schematics shows how the Double telepresence robot works:
Double 2 telepresence robot resources
- Specification sheet
- User manual
- Double 2 telepresence robot New features
- This product is covered by a one-year limited warranty from Double Robotics Inc. For any technical problem, please contact Double Support by email at email@example.com or by phone at (415) 915-6009.
- To find all the informations that you should need, please go on http://support.doublerobotics.com/
- Double telepresence robot can simply work with a Google Chrome web browser, but also from a Double app available for iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. You can download this application below: