3-Wheel Robotics Chassis
Start your robotics course or workshop with this omnidirectional 3-wheel chassis from Actobotis, very easy to assemble and reconfigure with other components.
Including €0.20 for ecotax
Omnidirectional 3-wheel robotics chassis: for a gentle introduction to robotics
This Actobotics chassis for 3-wheel robot features aluminium mechanical parts. There are two large heavy-duty wheels at the front and one small wheel at the rear. All 3 of them are equipped with flanged ball bearings and are firmly attached to the chassis using a combination of adapters, shafts and hubs, enabling smoother movements of the robot. Indeed, your creation can turn in all directions with flexibility.
How can you improve your 3-wheel robotics chassis?
Assembly requires 2 Allen keys. Drive motors are sold separately. You will easily find some compatible models on our site.
Technical specifications of the chassis for 3-wheeled robot
Assembly requires (not included):
- 1 x 3/32” Allen key
- 1 x 7/64” Allen key
The kit includes:
- 2 x 152.4 mm heavy duty wheels
- 1 x 101.6 mm heavy duty wheels
- 1 x 304.8 mm aluminium channel
- 2 D hub adapters
- 2 set screw hubs, 6 mm bore
- 1 x 6.35 mm x 2.25 D shaft
- 2 x 6.35 mm collars
- 2 flanged ball bearings, 6.35 mm ID x 12.7 mm OD
- 1 swivel hub
- 1 x 45° channel bracket
- 2 clamping aluminium motor mounts
- 1 aluminium hub spacer (25.4 mm thick)
- 1 x 6.35 mm shaft and tubing spacer
- 25 x 6.35 mm x 6-32 socket head screws
- 25 x 12.7 mm x 6-32 socket head screws
- 25 x 9.5 mm x 6-32 socket head screws
- 1 set screw hub, 6.35 mm bore
- Weight (without motor): 1.1 kg
Resources for the omnidirectional robotics chassis
This 3-wheel robotics chassis comes with detailed assembly instructions. Check them out on video!