Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
This Scottie Go! educational game is ideal for organising exciting programming workshops with your children or pupils.
Scottie Go! – a board game and electronic app, the ideal combination
Scottie Go! is an educational game played in two phases:
- First, the child selects a task and creates their program by placing the tiles provided in the right order, like a program compiled using Scratch
- Once the tiles are in place, they take a picture of their installation and use the app installed on their device (tablet, computer or smartphone) to check that Scottie is acting as expected
Young users can therefore check that their program is working properly and correct their mistakes themselves. The game can be played individually, or by groups of 2 or 3 children.
Technical specifications of the Scottie Go! programming game
- 60 tasks divided into 7 modules
- Includes: 1 box of 179 blocks for creating programs
- From 6 years of age
- PC with Windows: 32 or 64-bit Windows 7/8/10, 2 GB RAM, 1.33 GHz dual-core processor, 2 Mpx USB webcam with autofocus
- Android: version 4.1.2 or higher, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 2 Mpx back camera with autofocus
- iOS: version 8 or higher, iPhone 5s or higher, 4th generation iPad or higher
Resources for the Scottie Go! game
Download the appropriate app for your device to start playing your Scottie Go! game immediately:
- Programming language
- Unplugged activity
- Age group
- 9-11 years
- Age group
- 6-8 years
- iOS tablet
- Unplugged activities
- Android tablet
- Power supply
- Battery (rechargeable)