Cruzr is a new-generation service robot, an autonomous humanoid robot designed to optimise relations both with customers and between company employees.
Including €4.17 for ecotax
Presentation of the Cruzr robot
The Cruzr service robot is in fact a humanoid, autonomous and intelligent robot platform. It’s equipped with a wide variety of sensors (Lidar, sonar, infrared, depth-perception camera, etc.) to ensure smooth movement through its environment. Cruzr is non-bipedal, it has omnidirectional wheels and a total of 13 degrees of freedom from head to waist.
Cruzr is a business robot in that it offers multiple customer service-oriented features:
- It can communicate effectively thanks to highly sensitive facial and emotional recognition functions;
- It offers different ways of interacting with customers – vision, voice, text, action – for a richer experience;
- It also has a videoconferencing tool making it easier for teams to communicate;
- Cruzr recharges itself automatically by journeying to its dock after 8 hours of continuous use.
Features of the Cruzr service robot
Cruzr is designed primarily to improve a company’s customer service. It will be just at home in a hotel or airport lobby as in a store or at a company’s headquarters. It can assist customers from the very beginning of their journey, providing all the necessary help and information. The U-SLAM technology developed by Ubitech also enables it to locate and map its environment to efficiently guide customers and partners.
Thanks to its data analysis functions, it is also an invaluable source of help for companies wanting to collect, store and analyse customer data.
SPARK: A powerfull embedded software solution
The Cruzr robot is sold with SPARK, a software that has been developed by Intuitive Robots and allows you to integrate any kind of chatbot (Dialogflow, IBM Watson, proprietary chatbots...)
SPARK brings together the power of conversational chatbots (understanding and processing of natural language...) and Cruzr's physical capacities, thus offering end users, rich, natural and intelligent experiences.
- Multi-language management (French, German, English...)
- Connecting the Internet of Things world (payment, identification...)
- External communication service (sending SMS and emails, calendar...)
- Connection to third-party services (to provide end users with personalized information)
- Real-time data collection (obtained from interactions with the robot)
A flexible offer to meet your robotic project
Technical specifications of the Cruzr service robot
- Dimensions: 1195 x 521 x 516 mm
- Weight: 45 kg
- Colour: white, silver
- Materials: plastic, metal
- Battery: 20 Ah 24V
- 11.6-inch touch screen
- Camera: 13MP HD (photo), 1080p (video)
- Two-channel stereo speaker, 3x2 inch, 2x6W output
- 6+0 MIC array in head
- 1 depth-perception camera in waist
- 1 Lidar sensor, 6 sonar sensors, 12 infrared sensors, 1 9-axis IMU in chassis
- Degrees of freedom:
- Head: 1 DoF
- Arms: 5 DoF per arm
- Hands: 1 DoF per hand
- Waist: 1 DoF
- 3 omnidirectional wheels
- OS: Android and ROS
- Velocity: 0.3 m/s (normal speed); 1 m/s (maximum speed)
- Network: WiFi 2.4G/5G
- Accessories: 1 recharging dock,1 flight-case, 1 power adapter, 1 user manual
Resources for the Cruzr service robot
You’ll find all the information you need on the Cruzr robot and its programming environment below: