- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Go1 Pro Robot Dog
Go1 Pro is the mid-range model in the Go1 series. It has 3 processors, 5 Super Sensory Systems and an ultra-efficient side-follow system.
Go1 Air: a quadruped robot everyone can use
The lightweight and compact Go1 Air is the entry-level model in the Go1 series by Unitree Robotics. It offers many interesting features:
- Can travel at speeds of up to 2.5 m/s and offers a battery life of up to 2.5 hours, depending on how you use it
- Its intelligent lateral tracking system means it walks alongside a human and avoids obstacles on all types of terrain
- Has a 4*1.43 GHz 128 Core 0.5 T processor
- Its 4 legs and 12 degrees of freedom take it up and down stairs, and it can also sit, lie down, dance, bend, crouch, etc.
What are the differences between the 3 Go1 models?
There are 3 versions of the Go1: Go1 Air, Go1 Pro and Go1 Edu. They all look the same and share the same mechanics, but differ in terms of hardware and programming capabilities.
The standard Go1 Air has 1 processor and 1 Super Sensory System, while the more sophisticated Go1 Pro has 3 processors and 5 Super Sensory Systems. Both have 3 ultrasonic sensors.
The premium Go1 Edu has 3 nano processors, 5 Super Sensory Systems and 4 ultrasonic sensors.
|Go1 Air||Go1 Pro||Go1 Edu|
|Super Sensor System||1Set||5Set||5Set|
|Processor||1* (4*1,43GHz 128Core 0,5T)||3* (4*1,43GHz 128Core 0,5T)||2Nano + (1Nano ou 1NX)|
|Intelligent Side-follow System||1||1||1|
|Adapter||24V, 4A||24V, 6A||24V, 6A|
|Payload||≈3 kg||≈5 kg (max~10 kg)|
|Heat Pipe Cooler||1||1||1|
|Graphic Processing API (OTA)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Research Programming API||No||No||Yes|
|HA1 Human Recognition||No||Yes||Yes|
|APP top view||No||Yes||Yes|
|4G or 5 G||No||No||Yes|
|Foot Force Sensor||No||No||Yes|
|Multifunction Extension Interface||No||No||Yes|
|LiDAR||No||No||optional 2D or 3D|
The Go1 software
Go1 comes with an ARM Cortex-A72 processor, which is sufficient for SLAM, and there are optional peripherals, including a 3D LiDAR for accurate mapping solutions, plus much more. Comprehensive simulation and visualisation tools are also provided (Webots, Gazebo, RViZ), allowing feasibility studies and low-cost application development.
Uses of the Go1 robot dog
The Go1 quadruped robot can be used in various contexts:
- Load transport
Technical specifications of the Go1 Air robot dog
- Processor: 1*(4*1.43 GHz, 128 Core 0.5 T)
- Technologies: side-follow, ultrasonic, GPU
- Payload: 3 kg
- DOF: 12
- Operating voltage: 24 V
- Transfers: Ethernet, USB 3.0, RS232
- Max speed: 2.5 m/s
- Dimensions: 645 x 280 x 400 mm
- Rotational torque: 35.5 Nm
- Weight: 12 kg
What you get in the package:
- 1 Go1 Air robot dog
- 1 battery
- 1 charger
- 1 remote control
Resources for the Go1 Air robot dog
Carnegie Mellon University researchers teach a robot dog limb coordination.
Equipped with a robotic arm, discover how Go1 can pick up objects or press a button.