The four-legged robot Go1 Edu
Official Distributor in Germany
Delivery within 4 weeks
Generation Robots offers a 5% discount on Go1 Edu robots for all orders placed before November 30, 2023.
Very affordable price
➽ From 10 000€ excluding taxes
The fastest available robot dog
(max: 17 km/h)
The robot Go1 Edu can :
➽ Carry loads up to 5kg
➽ Climb slopes up to +/-35°
➽ Overcome steps up to 100mm
ROS compatible :
➽ Versatile platform
➽ Easy installation of third-party hardware
Who is a four-legged robot intended for?
Science and research
Archaeology and heritage preservation
Architecture and construction management
Do you have a question? Do you need a quote?
Do you have any questions?
Our robot specialists will answer all your questions.
A robotic solution for the R&D sector.
An exceptionally affordable price
Go1 Edu: This extremely robust and reliable four-legged robot is available starting at just 10,000 € excluding taxes.
The robot dog fits the strict budget constraints of research and developement institutions, such as universities.
With its agility and ability to navigate uneven terrain, it is highly mobile. Numerous additional sensors can be attached for surveillance and research missions.
Why order the Go1 Edu robot?
Fastest battery replacement on the market
Fastest available four-legged robot
Quick deployment & easy remote control
Robust, reliable, and durable
The most affordable four-legged robot on the market
Technical specifications of the Go1 Edu
- Weight (with battery): 13.5 kg
- Dimensions: 64.5 x 28 x 40 cm
- Maximum payload: 5 kg
- Power supply: 24V-6V
- Degrees of freedom: 12
- Average speed: 0-3.7 m/s
- Maximum speed: 5 m/s (16 km/h)
- Step height: 10 cm
- Maximum slope: 35°ng: 35°
- ROS/ROS2 compatible
- Programming at a low or high level (API)
- Programming in Python or C/C++
- Go1 Edu Basic: Without LiDAR
- Go1 Edu: Without LiDAR
- Go1 Explorer: LiDAR 2D Slamtec M2M2
- Go1 Explorer 2: LiDAR 3D RS-LiDAR 16 (Robosense)
- 5 stereo depth cameras (fish-eye)
- Force sensors (in the feet)
- Intelligent lateral walking system
- Fast charging: 1h30 (33.6V / 9)
- Protection against overload, short-circuit, and overheating
- Usage time: 1h (in operation) to 4h (standby)
- Charging voltage: 28V-33.6V
- Capacity (batteries): 6000mAh