6-Pin Stackable Header for Arduino: your long-legged friend
Standing 15 mm high and with a pitch of 2.54 mm (0.1”), this 6-Pin Stackable Header for Arduino is the ideal size for connecting your compatible shields to your Arduino board while avoiding the risk of shorting with your Arduino’s USB connector.
Compatibility and use of the 6-Pin Stackable Header for Arduino
This type of 6-pin female connector is particularly suitable for creating stackable DIY Arduino shields.
Technical specifications of the 6-Pin Stackable Header for Arduino
- Connectors: female
- Number of pins: 6
- Distance between each pin: 2.54 mm
- Nominal current: 3 A
- Contact resistance: 20 milliohms max.
- Insulation resistance: 1000 megohms min.
- Withstand voltage: 1000 Vac/min.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 105 °C
- Contacts: brass, gold plated over nickel
- Insulator: polyester (UL94V-0)
- Standard: PBT + 30% G.F.