Grove Screw Terminal
This Grove Screw Terminal is simple to use and fully compatible with your Arduino or your Seeeduino via the Base Shield.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Grove Screw Terminal by Seeed Studio: connect up to 4 devices to your Arduino
The Grove Screw Terminal allows you to quickly connect 30 to 20 AWG cables, and each pin delivers a current output of 10A.
It’s extremely simple to mount: just connect the Grove terminal to digital I/O 10 of your Base Shield, then plug the latter into your Arduino/Seeeduino board. You can now connect your devices to the terminal.
Common uses for the Grove 103020007 Screw Terminal
While you can connect all kinds of devices, screw terminals are most useful to connect a chassis ground or a surge protector to your Arduino. You can also connect an audio device, such as speakers.
Technical specifications of the Grove Terminal by Seeed Studio
- Brass case
- Galvanised, chromed steel terminal (optional: brass plated or tinplated steel)
- Stainless steel protection grid
- Tinplated surfaces on the solder contacts
- Polyamide insulating body
- 3.5 mm pins
- Up to 125V @ 6A
- Max. current draw: 10A/path
- Contact resistance: 20 milliohms max.
- Compatible with 30 to 20 AWG cables
- Torque: 1.5 kg-cm/M2
- Operating temperature: -33°C to 120°C
- Weight: 5 g
Resources for the Grove Screw Terminal for Arduino
Look no further, all you need to know about the 103020007 Terminal for Arduino is recapped here!