NEVA Magis 3D Printer
The NEVA Magis 3D Printer is both efficient and child’s play to use. Ideal for beginners, for experienced creators and for all uses!
Including €0.60 for ecotax
NEVA Magis 3D Printer: the best in affordable 3D printers
This Dagoma 3D printer is within the reach of any creator, and has received unanimous support for more than one reason:
- It is user-friendly: ready for use as soon as you remove it from its box, NEVA Magis has just one button to start, stop and pause printing. Simply tap on its bed and the filament will drop down on completing printing. It comes with free software allowing simple configuration;
- It is robust: its simple, contemporary design conceals an extraordinary strength. 50% 3D printed, it is shock-resistant and will survive falls;
- It is inventive: this Dagoma printer allows multicoloured printing (simply pause to install a filament in another colour) and all possible types of creations, from jewellery to toys to everyday objects, and the list goes on. There are (almost) no limits!
A 3D printer for schools and industry
While very useful in a family environment, the NEVA Magis printer will prove indispensable in an educational setting. From primary school through to higher education, NEVA Magis can give concrete form to all your creative projects completed in class. Students and pupils will be able to take their creation home with them – if that doesn’t keep them interested nothing will!
In industry and design, it will rapidly become essential as a cheap and ecological tool for prototyping and small production runs. NEVA Magis has even made a name for itself in the medical world for its role in the e-NABLE project, aimed at providing 3D-printed prosthetics for children with hand agenesis.
Technical specifications of the Dagoma NEVA Magis printer
- Maximum accuracy: up to 100 microns
- Print volume: 180 x 200 mm
- Print speed: 30 to 100 mm/s
- Recommended material: PLA
- Ready to 3D print: self-calibrating for use straight from the box, without making any adjustments
- Stop & go: pause printing and change the colour of the filament when you want
- Made in France
- Instant alerts: you’re informed when there’s no filament left and if the machine needs you
- Magnetic printhead: for instant use
- Monobloc, 3D-printed base
- Printer assembled and tested, with a 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 305 x 275 x 535 mm
- 1 pre-assembled Neva Magis 3D printer
- 1 SD card
- 1 USB adapter
- 1 USB cable
- 1 spatula for easily removing parts
- 1 electric power cable
- 1 filament sample
- Precautions for use
- BuildGrip adhesion surface