Complete 3-in-1 MOOZ 3D Printer Kit
This Dobot 3D printer combines a sleek, intelligent design and 2 high-quality interchangeable tools on a single machine: a 3D printing nozzle and a CNC machine tool.
For safety reasons, we have decided to remove the laser from the Dobot Mooz 3D printer. DISCONTINUED.
A 3-in-1 3D printer
- A 0.4 mm diameter 3D printing nozzle, offering a layer thickness of between 0.05 and 0.3 mm for precise, reliable and impeccable results. The printing speed varies between 10 and 80 mm per second, for an object measuring up to 13 cm in length, width and height;
- A CNC carving machine: CNC machines are recognised for being very high-precision tools. This machine tool can carry out highly intricate work on most non-metallic materials.
- For safety reasons, we have decided to remove the laser from the Dobot Magician set.
An elegant, reliable and intelligent design
The MOOZ printer has interchangeable heads, allowing you to switch easily from one technique to another. It is a Dobot MOOZ machine made of an aluminium alloy with a streamlined design, making it a contemporary and elegant item you will be proud to show in your office. In addition, the weight of the aluminium renders it particularly stable, which limits vibration during printing, engraving and machining. And its modular design means you can assemble the 3-in-1 kit both quickly and easily.
With this 3D printer, you’ll be able to not only work on your projects from home, at reduced cost, but also easily acquire the open-source hardware for which there are 3D printing files. You can even try carving a figure out of wood! Everything is controlled using a touch screen with an interface no harder to use than that of a smartphone. Simply connect your USB cable and download the necessary files.
Technical Specifications of the Complete 3-in-1 MOOZ 3D Printer Kit
- Overall dimensions: 285 x 285 x 318 mm
- Adapter input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 1.8A max.
- Adapter output: 12V~6.5A
- Main material: aircraft grade aluminium
- Operation panel: 3.5’ LCD touch pad
- Cura, Slic3r and Printrun software compatible
- 3D printing specifications:
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Layer resolution: 0.05~0.3 mm
- Nozzle temperature: 190~260 °C
- Heated bed temperature: 50~100 °C
- Forming size: X130 x Y130 x Z130 mm
- Applicable materials: FLEX, PC, ABS, PLA plastic
- Printing speed: 10~80 mm/s
- Code douanier