Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Orion mainboard (based on Arduino Uno)
Orion mainboard: stress-free creation
Offering a practical and intuitive interface, you simply need to connect your Makeblock Orion mainboard to your computer or tablet using a micro USB cable. It has eight RJ25 ports, allowing connections with numerous Makeblock modules without any tedious DIY.
You can enjoy full creative freedom thanks to a 100% compatibility with LEGO bricks, which makes designing new robots even more amusing.
In Arduino mode
It also supports the Scratch and AduBlock software, and can be programmed using various visual editors such as Scratch for Robot, mBlock and the Makeblock HD app. This makes is suitable for inventors of all levels, for use in educational robotics workshops or simply by enthusiasts.
Technical specifications of the Orion board
- 100% Arduino compatible
- Compatible with the Lego bricks
- Comes with an Arduino code library
- Connects to Makeblock Me electronic modules using RJ25 cables (8 RJ25 ports)
- Operating voltage: 6–12 Vdc
- ATmega238 microcontroller:
- Flash memory: 32 KB
- DRAM: 2.5 kB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- Detection angle: 30°
- Integrated two-channel motor driver
- micro USB connection for programming
- Dimensions: 80 x 60 x 18 mm
- Weight: 45 g
Resources for the Orion mainboard
Allow us to offer you this A to Z guide for programming, connecting and using your Orion mainboard (based on Arduino Uno):