- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
UM7 Orientation Sensor
Including €0.01 for ecotax
UM7 Orientation Sensor: a leading-edge IMU
The UM7 orientation sensor is a 3rd-generation IMU that takes advantage of state-of-the-art MEMS technology. It combines triaxial accelerometer, rate gyro, and magnetometer data using a sophisticated extended Kalman filter to produce orientation, heading, and speed estimates accurately and consistently. What’s more, this compact and lightweight module with an angular resolution of 0.01° is offered at an affordable price!
Added features from Redshift Labs
In addition to these very well-known characteristics, the UM7 IMU integrates many new features, including:
- Higher gyro bias stability;
- Lower noise;
- A new communication architecture for improved flexibility;
- NMEA packet transmission;
- UTC time synchronisation with external GPS, and much more!
Technical specifications of the UM7 orientation sensor
- EKF estimation rate: 500 Hz
- Typical static pitch/roll accuracy: +/- 2°
- Typical dynamic pitch/roll accuracy: +/- 4°
- Typical static yaw accuracy: +/- 5°
- Typical dynamic yaw accuracy: +/- 8°
- Angle repeatability: 0.5°
- Angular resolution: 0.01°
- Input voltage: 5V
- Communication: 3.3V TTL UART, SPI bus
- Supported baud rates: 9,600, 14,400, 19,200, 38,400, 57,600, 115,200, 128,000, 153,600, 230,400, 256,000, 460,800, 921,600
- Power consumption: 50 mA @ 5V
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Data output rates: 1 Hz to 255 Hz (binary packets), 1 Hz to 100 Hz (NMEA packets)
- Output data: orientation and heading (Euler Angles), attitude quaternion, GPS altitude, position, velocity (w/ external GPS), magnetometer, accelerometer, and gyro data
- Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 6.5 mm
- Weight: 11 g
- Included: a 5-pin connection cable on one side, naked wires on the other side
Resources for the UM7 IMU from Redshift Labs
All the resources you need for the UM7 Orientation Sensor are right below. Why look elsewhere?