Miranda: simulation software for educational robots
This software license has been specially designed for teachers and allows them to prepare robotics workshops, in Scratch or Python for many robot models!
Including €0.02 for ecotax
Perpetual license Miranda: a multi-robot simulation software
Miranda is a simulation software for educational robots that allows you to pre-program your different activities in Scratch or Python. This license supports many models of educational robots on the market. So, whether you prefer Thymio,< Ozobot or Photon, you will necessarily have all the resources you need to prepare your activities and challenges. Test, program, save online... you can do it all, even if you don't have the robot yet.
Miranda License Technical Specifications
- You can choose between 3 types of licenses:
- License for 1 robot: Simulate a type of robot. Save up to 4 simulation scenarios.
- Standard License: Simulate all types of robots. Save up to 8 simulation scenarios.
- Premium License: Simulate all types of robots. Create an unlimited number of simulation scenarios. Create your own robots and share your simulations.
- Programming languages: Scratch, Python
- Number of users: unlimited
- Code douanier