Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2 GB Developer Kit (with WiFi)
The NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit is a collaborative solution for higher education and research. It is the ideal platform for affordable AI design.
NVIDIA developer kit: an easily deployed AI and robotics learning tool
One of the aims of the new NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2 GB Developer Kit is to provide a virtually out-of-the-box platform for learning robotics programming and AI design.
The system allows users to share open-source projects, and so opens up a multitude of possibilities for tutorials, video tutorials and projects launched instantly on Linux. These projects are published online by a community of thousands of developers who share the same leitmotif as NVIDIA: learning by doing.
NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2 GB: accelerated AI development
Jetson Nano 2 GB is a single-board computer with a 128-core graphics processor and a 1.43 GHz microcontroller.
Its goal? To supply as much power as possible to run your AI algorithms and allow you to develop new robotics solutions: robot vision, collaborative robotics, facial recognition, motion tracking, etc.
Jetson Nanois made for this!
For good measure, the kit also includes 2 GB of memory in LPDDR4 mode, as well as Ethernet and WiFi connectivity. Something to look into if you have your heart set on an IoT project...
Technical specifications of the Jetson Nano developer kit
- 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU
- Quad-core ARM® A57 CPU @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: microSD (card not included)
- Video encoder: 4K @ 30; 4x 1080p @ 30; 9x 720p @ 30 (H. 264/H. 265)
- Video decoder: 4K @ 60; 2x 4K @ 30; 8x 1080p @ 30; 18x 720p @ 30 (H. 264/H. 265)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac wireless
- Camera: 1x MIPI CSI-2 connector
- Display: HDMI
- USB: 1x USB 3.0 Type A, 2x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x USB 2.0 micro-B
- 40-pin header (GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART)
- 12-pin header (power and related signals, UART)
- 4-pin fan header*
- Dimensions: 100 x 80 x 29 mm
Resources for the NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2 GB kit
Below, we’ve gathered all the resources you need to get off to a great start with your NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2 GB Developer Kit: