- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit 64 GB
This new developer kit by NVIDIA includes the Jetson AGX Orin module and a carrier board, to push back the boundaries of your connected and autonomous robotics projects.
What is the Jetson AGX Orin developer kit and what does it include?
The Jetson AGX Orin developer kit is the new on-board computer designed by NVIDIA around its latest Jetson AGX Orin module. This supercomputer is 8 times more powerful than the Jetson AGX Xavier board (read our comparison Orin/Xavier) and offers a computing speed of up to 275 tera operations per second.
The kit comes in the form of a box measuring 11 cm along each side and just over 7 cm high. It includes:
- The AGX Orin module, for managing data and graphical computations
- A benchmark carrier board equipped with multiple connectors (PCIe, M.2, USB, RJ45, in addition to GPIO, UART, SPI, CAN, etc.), as well as an MIPI camera module
What’s new about the AGX Orin module?
NVIDIA’s unveiling of the Jetson AGX Orin module has opened up new opportunities for researchers and designers in multiple areas of robotics innovation. For a start, it is 8 times faster than its predecessor, the Jetson AGX Xavier module. The two products remain compatible however in terms of pinout, at relatively similar costs.
So what’s new about the AGX Orin module?
- Unprecedented computing speed, offering new possibilities in terms of edge computing and AI development
- Pushes back the limits of eco-design (between 15 and 60 W for the 32 and 64 GB versions)
- Just as compact, to facilitate design
Technical specifications of the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin developer kit
- Kit dimensions: 110 x 110 x 71.65 mm
JETSON AGX ORIN module (64 GB version):
- AI performance: 275 TOPS
- GPU: NVIDIA Ampere architecture with 2048 NVIDIA® CUDIA® cores and 64 Tensor cores
- Processor: 12-core Arm Cortex-A78AE v8.2 64-bit CPU 3 MB L2 + 6 MB L3
- DL accelerator: 2x NVDLA v2.0
- Vision accelerator: PVA v2.0
- Memory: 64 GB 256-bit LPDDR5, 204.8 GB/s
- Storage: 64 GB eMMC 5.1
- Video encode: 2x 4K60; 4x 4K30; 8x 1080p60; 16x 1080p30 (H.265)
- Video decode: 1x 8K30; 3x 4K60; 7x 4K30; 11x 1080p60; 22x 1080p30 (H.265)
- Power: 5 W | 30 W | 50 W | up to 60 W max.
- 16 lane MIPI camera module, CSI-2 connector
- PCIe: x16, PCIe slot supporting x8 PCle Gen4
- RJ45: up to 10 GbE
- M.2 Key M: x4 PCIe Gen4
- M.2 Key E: x1 PCIe Gen4, USB 2.0, UART, I2S
- USB-C: 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 with USB-PD support
- USB-A: 2x USB 3.2 Gen2, 2x USB 3.2 Gen1
- USB micro-B: USB 2.0
- DisplayPort: 1.4a (+MST)
- microSD slot: UHS-1 cards up to SDR104 mode
- 40-pin header: I2C, GPIO, SPI, CAN, I2S, UART, DMIC
- 12-pin automation header
- 10-pin audio panel header
- 10-pin JTAG header
- 4-pin fan header
- 2-pin RTC battery backup connector
- DC power jack
- Power, Force Recovery, Reset buttons