Official Raspberry Pi 7” 800 x 480 Touch Display
With the Official Raspberry Pi 7” 800 x 480 Touch Display, you can give your projects a visual dimension and even make them interact with your Pi.
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Official Raspberry Pi 7” 800 x 480 Touch Display: new uses for your Pi
This 7-inch Raspberry Pi display offers a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. It comes with all the necessary assembly and connection accessories. There is also an adapter board that you can use for power conversion and signal transmission.
It will open the door to a host of new integrated projects, for example the creation of a DIY smartphone, a mini game console or infotainment apps. The drivers included in the official Raspberry Pi display also allow you to work on interactive projects: the touch display can be operated using a virtual keyboard, so no need for additional hardware.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi 800 x 480 display
- 1 touch display
- 1 adapter board
- 1 DSI ribbon cable
- 4 spacers and screws (to mount the adapter board and the Raspberry Pi board on the back of the screen)
- 4 connection cables (to connect the power supply for the adapter board and the GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi: the 2-amp power supply is shared between the two units)
Technical specifications of the display:
- 7” touch display
- Dimensions: 194 x 110 x 20 mm
- Dimensions of the screen: 155 mm x 86 mm
- Screen resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Weight: 440 g