Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Mini Camera for Raspberry Pi Zero
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Equip your board with a mini camera for Raspberry Pi Zero and experiment with new video projects.
Raspberry Pi Zero Camera: make the most of your CSI port
The W and 1.3 versions of the Raspberry Pi Zero board include a CSI port, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. They are thus compatible with the mini camera for Raspberry Pi Zero, presented here with a dedicated ribbon cable.
Just connect your Raspberry Pi Zero camera module to benefit from functionalities previously only available to users of the original Raspberry Pi module.
An efficient camera module for your Raspberry Pi Zero
This Raspberry Pi mini camera has the same sensor and specs as the camera module v1:
- It includes a 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor;
- It supports various video recording formats (1080p at 30 ips, 720p at 60 ips, and so on);
- It attaches to your Raspberry Pi using a CSI ribbon cable, so that the USB ports remain free.
Technical specifications of the mini camera for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero W and v1.3
- OV5647 5-megapixel sensor
- CCD size: ¼”
- Field of view: 72.4°
- Sensor resolution: 1080p
- Still image resolution: 2592x1944
- Supported video recordings: 1080p30, 720p60, and 640x480p60/90
- Dimensions: 60 x 11.5 x 5 mm