micro:Maqueen Beetle Accessory Pack
This accessory pack for the micro:Maqueen robotics chassis will take your Maqueen Lite or Maqueen Plus chassis up a level in terms of customisation.
micro:Maqueen Mechanic: transform your robot into a mechanical beetle
The Micro:Maqueen Mechanic Beetle pack is a mechanics kit that includes a metal gear servo and all the parts you need to mount a gripper on your Maqueen Plus or Maqueen Lite chassis. Your line-following robot programmed with BBC micro:bit will be able to pick up and carry objects!
Technical specifications of the micro:Maqueen chassis kit
- Maqueen 4.0 (and later) and Maqueen Plus compatible
- High-quality metal gear servo
- Servo connection plate
- Control angle: 0–180° approx.
- Servo weight: 12 g
- Control ports: S1, S2, S3 (Maqueen Plus)
- Standby current: <45 mA
- Aluminium alloy material, sandblasting oxidation process
- micro:Maqueen Lite kit and micro:bit board not included
- 9 g metal gear servo
- Mechanical parts
- 1 free screwdriver (while stocks last)
- All the necessary hardware for assembly