micro:Maqueen Forklift Accessory Pack
Just when you thought you couldn’t have more fun with your Maqueen Plus robotics chassis! This micro:Maqueen Mechanic kit will show you how to transform your small mobile robot into a more spectacular machine.
micro:Maqueen Mechanic Forklift: beware, on-site vehicle approaching!
With this Maqueen Lite and Maqueen Plus compatible kit, you’ll be able to give your BBC micro:bit programmable chassis a new look by transforming your line-following robot into a forklift. Its servo-driven fork will clean away everything in its path!
Technical specifications of the forklift mechanics kit for the Maqueen chassis
- Maqueen 4.0 (and later) and Maqueen Plus compatible
- High-quality metal gear servo
- Servo connection plate
- Control angle: 0–180° approx.
- Servo weight: 12 g
- Control ports: S1, S2, S3 (Maqueen Plus)
- Standby current: <45 mA
- micro:bit programming board and Maqueen chassis not included
- 9 g metal gear servo
- Mechanical parts
- 1 free screwdriver (while stocks last)
- All the necessary hardware for assembly