Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Aliengo quadruped robot
Aliengo: the robot dog explorer
The Aliengo robot dog offers all the functionalities of a robotics platform for autonomous navigation, surveillance and exploration applications, even in hostile environments:
- It has machine vision for 2D and 3D mapping of its environment
- It can walk forwards, backwards, over obstacles, up and down stairs, etc.
- It can run at speeds of up to 6 km/h
- It has an enhanced environmental perception system: three-dimensional vision, real-time mapping and dynamic obstacle perception
Aliengo is very stable in all positions. It has full 3-axis posture and position control, making it very adaptable on any terrain.
Robust and long battery life
Aliengo has a robust but easily dismantled robot chassis. Made of polymer plastic, carbon fibre and aviation aluminium, it is a robotics platform that’s built to last.
It also has a lithium battery to be able to continue it operations for between 2 and 4.5 hours, depending on the mission.
A mobile robot that can communicate with humans
Aliengo has facial and human motion recognition capabilities. It will follow its “master’s” movements and adapt its behaviour according to these movements.
And its rich communication interface will let you expand its horizons even further, using the HDMI, USB and Ethernet ports to complete Aliengo’s arsenal with additional sensors, surveillance cameras or LiDAR options.
Difference between AlienGo Basic and AlienGo 3D
AlienGo Basic is sold without LiDAR while AlienGo 3D includes a 3D LiDAR: the RS-LiDAR-16 from Robosense.
Technical specifications of the Aliengo robot dog
- Working payload: 10 to 12 kg
- Max. speed: 6 km/h
- Obstacle height: 18 cm max.
- Ground clearance: ≈35 cm
- Climb angle: 25 to 30°
- Battery duration:
- In normal use: 210 min.
- Permanent movement: 120 min.
- Quiescent: 270 min.
- On standby: 320 min.
- Dimensions: 650 x 310 x 600 mm
- Weight: ≈21 kg
- Communication interface: 2 HDMI ports, 2 Ethernet ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 RS485 port
- Software control interface compatible with: C/C++, ROS, etc.
- 2 depth cameras:
- Global shutter
- Wide angle
- Minimum depth: 11 cm
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 max.
- 1 visual odometer camera:
- Highly optimised V-SLAM
- Closed-loop offset: less than 1%
- Detection time: less than 6 ms
- Fisheye lens and near-hemispherical 163±5° field of view
- Facial recognition
- Tracking and recognition of human posture
- Real-time 3D mapping
- Route planning
Resources for the Aliengo mobile robot
Aliengo robot documentation
Aliengo robot ROS