Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Montessori Cubetto Robot
Cubetto: the programmable mobile robot for the youngest
Who said coding and programming weren’t suitable for nursery children? With Cubetto, children aged 3-6 can learn the basics of robotics without any effort.
This nursery school robot is fitted with 2 wheels enabling it to move on a map. The interface board communicates with the robot via Bluetooth: children have to place the adequate blocks on this board to tell Cubetto where to go. Some “Function” blocks make it possible to create specific sequences.
What is Cubetto made of?
- A mobile robot which will remind you of the construction blocks from your childhood, wearing a friendly smiling face;
- A programming board also made of wood, that children aged 3 and up can easily manipulate;
- A set of blocks indicating different directions and functions that the child has to place on the programming board;
- A map divided into tiles that your educational robot will explore;
- An initiation guide to the Montessori Cubetto robot;
- An activity guide to get your child or pupils started on their first adventure.
Teach programming the fun and collaborative way with Cubetto by Primo Toys
Cubetto can be used in a classroom or at home. Children can get to grips with the robot in a matter of minutes thanks to a colourful, illustrated user guide specifically designed for them.
Basically, children have to tackle the various challenges offered in the guide and on line. Doing so, they will come to understand the principles of algorithms, debugging, recursions or queues. Like with all Montessori activities, Cubetto is geared towards experimentation, amusement and collaboration: the older children can help the youngest, or you can divide the class into teams to develop collaborative projects.
Technical specifications of the Montessori Cubetto robot
- Size: 27 (width) x 26 (height) x 15 (depth) cm
- Weight (approx.) : 1.5 kg
- Materials: linden plywood (varnished), ABS plastic (matte finish)
- Batteries: AA x 6
- Autonomy: 4-6 hours (continuous play)
- Bluetooth: BT4.0, range up to 10 m
- Certifications: ASTM, EN, ISO, CE, FCC, IC
- 3 years and over
- 1 year guarantee
- Language: German, English or French
Resources for the programmable Cubetto robot
Forget complex guides and unintelligible schematics: videos and games say it all!
Video presentations for the Cubetto robot
Video tutorials for the Cubetto robot
- Hands on coding for ages 3 and up
- Cubetto Tutorial | Backwards Block
- Cubetto Tutorial | Infinite Loop Sequence
- Cubetto Tutorial | Debug Sequence
Classroom activities and courses
- Age group
- 3-5 years