Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Auvidea JN30D Carrier Board for NVIDIA Jetson Nano / TX2 NX
This compact and affordable Auvidea JN30D carrier board is designed for developers and for use with the Jetson Nano and Jetson TX2 NX.
Introduction to the Auvidea JN30D carrier board
Created specifically for the NVIDIA Jetson Nano and Jetson TX2 NX, the Auvidea JN30D carrier board is powered by a 15 W USB-C power adapter (not included). It comes with 2 CSI-2 cameras and a microSD and features a 40-pin connector (GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART) with a pinout similar to that of the Raspberry Pi.
Designed and manufactured in Germany, the JN30D features an industrial-strength design.
What can I do with my JN30D carrier board?
You can use this system to easily explore the world of AI and its applications, including person detection, face masking, etc.
Technical specifications of the JN30D carrier board
- Power input: 5 V 3 A (USB-C power in)
- HDMI: yes
- Fan connector: yes
- M.2 NVME Key E: yes
- M.2 Key E: with external module only
- microSD: yes
- USB 2.0: USB 2.0 (JST-G)
- USB 3.0: 1x USB 3.0/3.1 (native-full performance)
- micro USB: 1x micro USB (device or host mode)
- Auto flashing: yes
- Ethernet: Gigabit RJ45 (1 LED)
- PoE option: yes
- MIPI CSI-2: 2x CSI-2 (4 lanes) + camera LED (hardware sync available)
- GPIO header: 40 pin + 8 pin with I2Cs, UARTs, SPIs, I2S and GPIOs (unidirectional and 5 V tolerant)
- Crypto chip: for software copy protection and licensing
- Dimensions: 80 x 104.6 mm
- Compatibility: Jetson Nano and TX2 NX