- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
NVIDIA Jetson Nano JN30D Development Kit
This development kit has been put together by Génération Robots. It consists of the NVIDIA Jetson Nano module, a heat sink and the Auvidea JN30D carrier board. It’s an ideal platform for AI design.
Custom NVIDIA Jetson Nano development kit: an affordable AI solution rich in possibilities
The Custom NVIDIA Jetson Nano development kit was imagined by our Génération Robots team. It includes:
1) The NVIDIA Jetson Nano module
The NVIDIA Jetson Nano module is the core component in our development kit. It’s equipped with a 128-core Maxwell GPU and a 1.43 GHz microcontroller. It will let you simultaneously manage multiple HD video inputs and real-time image processing. It is designed to optimise power while lowering consumption, to be able to run AI algorithms and develop new robotics solutions.
2) A passive heat sink for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
This 4-pin fan is compatible with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano module. It’s made of black aluminium and dissipates the heat produced by the module through convection.
3) A JN30D carrier board for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
A strong and compact Auvidea JN30D board that meets the German quality standards. Designed especially for the Jetson Nano and Jetson TX2 NX, it includes 2 CSI-2 cameras, a microSD and a 40-pin connector (GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART) with a pinout similar to that of the Raspberry Pi.
Uses for your custom NVIDIA Jetson Nano development kit
Ideal for learning robotics programming and AI design, the custom NVIDIA Jetson Nano development kit is a perfect choice for researchers, students and DIY fans.
It offers the added advantage of being compatible with lots of AI platforms (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, MXNet, etc).
And to top it all, the NVIDIA SDK, JetPack, provides continuously updated access to Jetson embedded products, allowing you to design anything from an intelligent robot with autonomous navigation to a home automation system with presence sensors.
Technical specifications of the custom NVIDIA Jetson Nano development kit
Jetson Nano module
- 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell GPU
- Quad-core ARM A57 CPU
- 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- 16 GB eMMC 5.1
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Voltage: 5 V
- Module power: 5~10 W
- Operating temperature: -25 to 80 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 to 80° C
- Humidity: 85% RH, 85 ºC [non-operational]
- Vibration: Sinusoidal 5 G RMS 10 to 500 Hz, random 2.88 G RMS, 5 to 500 Hz [non-operational]
- Shock: 140 G, half sine, 2 ms duration [non-operational]
- Dimensions: 30 x 35 x 13.5 mm
- Voltage: 5 V
- Weight: 34 g
JN30D carrier board
- Power input: 5 V 3 A (USB-C power in)
- HDMI: yes
- Fan connector: yes
- M.2 NVME Key E: yes
- M.2 Key E: with external module only
- microSD: yes
- USB 2.0: USB 2.0 (JST-G)
- USB 3.0: 1x USB 3.0/3.1 (native-full performance)
- micro USB: 1x micro USB (device or host mode)
- Auto flashing: yes
- Ethernet: Gigabit RJ45 (1 LED)
- PoE option: yes
- MIPI CSI-2: 2x CSI-2 (4 lanes) + camera LED (hardware sync available)
- GPIO header (soldering required): 40 pin + 8 pin with I2Cs, UARTs, SPIs, I2S and GPIOs (unidirectional and 5 V tolerant)
- Crypto chip: for software copy protection and licensing
- Dimensions: 80 x 104.6 mm
Please note that the power supply is not included (see in our accessories section below).
Resources for the custom NVIDIA Jetson Nano development kit