Spot is the best quadruped robot on the market. Presented by Boston Dynamics, it is able to perform many tasks:
- Act in low light conditions, day or night
- Walk up and down stairs or over rough terrain and get up in case of a fall
- Move at a speed of 5.6km/h
- Carry loads of 14kg and operate for 90min without interruption Detects obstacles to avoid them and bypasses them with a user-selected bypass
- Easy to change batteries that recharge in 2 hours
A scalable platform: Boston Dynamics offers many payloads or robotic arms for Spot.
Easy to configure, it allows the addition of additional equipment such as a camera or a robotic arm. The Spot SDK is aimed at all developers looking to test new applications for monitoring, service or exploration.
The Spot robot is the only four-legged robot. This allows it, compared to the mobile bases on wheels, to climb stairs or obscales thanks to its 4 legs.
The Spot robot is a programmable robot. It can therefore have many applications such as the tracking of people, surveillance, support for manipulator arm. The Spot robot is delivered with a remote control. It is therefore piloting from the reception.