PRT-10255 LiPower Boost Converter for LiPo
Including €0.01 for ecotax
PRT-10255 LiPower Boost Converter for LiPo: ultra-versatile!
Thanks to the built-in TPS61200 boost converter, and whatever the input voltage (from 0.3 to 5.5V), the PRT-10255 LiPower Boost Converter can act:
- either as a boost converter ensuring an under voltage protection of 2.6V;
- or as a buck-boost type regulator, capable of reducing or increasing the input voltage to achieve an output voltage equal to 3.3 or 5V;
- or as an energy harvester using a very low level of input current to power your projects.
Boost Converter for the LiPo battery: safety precautions
Because the LiPower is not reverse-polarity protected, it’s up to you as the user to make sure you don’t reverse the polarity of its LiPo battery: if you observe any suspicious battery swelling don’t hesitate to dispose of it, and beware of overheating as this can generate toxic gas emissions, or even cause a fire.
Technical specifications of the PRT-10255 LiPower board
- Arduino-compatible TPS61200 boost converter
- Input voltage: 0.3–5.5V
- Output voltage: 3.3 or 5V
- 5V @ 600 mA max.
- 3.3V @ 200 mA max.
- UVLO: 2,6 V
- Quiescent current: less than 55 µA
- LiPo JST connector or 2-pin header power input
- Inductor: 4.7 uH, 1.2A Sumida CDRH2D18
- Over-temperature protection
- RoHS compliant