Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
7.5V DC 2A Power Adapter for Pixl and Arduino boards (UNO and Mega)
Including €0.01 for ecotax
A power adapter for the Pixl and Arduino boards, used to control the XL-320 servomotors and power up the Raspberry Pi that made up the Poppy Ergo Jr robot (or any other robot using these servos!)
This adapter is necessary to power up the Pixl board, which can be found in the Poppy Ergo Jr robot. Its output voltage is 7.5V DC and its output current is 2A. It is also compatible with the Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega boards (as well as the Ethernet Arduino Board with POE module).
More info about this adapter below:
Technical specifications of the 7.5 DC adapter for Pixl board
- Input Voltage: 100 V ~ 240 v, 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 7.5V DC
- Output Current: 2A
- Plug Type: type C - EuroPlug, 2 broches
- Barrel connector outside diameter: 5.5mm
- Barrel connector inside diameter: 2.1-2.5mm
- Longueur du câble: 120 cm +/-1 cm
- Short circuit protection, overload protection, anti-jamming