- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
RoboPad Magnetic Charging System for Mobile Robot
Including €0.10 for ecotax
The RoboPad magnetic system offers a charging solution for automated robots and vehicles. It is composed of a fixed base and a mobile collector.
RoboPad Magnetic Charging System: a simple and compact solution
RoboPad is a charging station based on the magnetic attraction and repulsion principle. The base is fixed to the floor on the path of the automated robot or vehicle, or in a dedicated charging area. The collector installed on the robot automatically extends its charging contacts when the robot approaches the base. Very compact and efficient, this system will easily find its place in a professional or industrial environment.
Technical specifications of the RoboPad magnetic charging station
- Operating voltage: 1 to 200V
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Base dimensions: 140 x 90 x 10 mm
- Collector dimensions (extended): 90 x 56 x 42 mm
- Collector dimensions (retracted): 90 x 56 x 32 mm
- Extension range: 10 mm
- Max. current draw: 100A
- Continuous current: 75A
- Contact pressure: 1.5 kg
- Alignment tolerance: +/- 5 mm
- Hall sensor voltage: 4.5 to 24V
- Dimensions: 140 x 90 x 10 mm
- Weight: 450 g
Resources for the RPKIT90-100 charging system
Find out how the RoboPad charging system works in the detailed resources below: