D24V25F7 7.5V-2.5A Voltage Regulator
The Polulu voltage regulator is a buck converter generating fixed output voltages and currents, regardless of the input values.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Polulu 7.5V-2.5A voltage regulator: efficient and accurate
The Polulu voltage regulator falls in the family of switching regulators, much more efficient and accurate than linear voltage regulators, with typical efficiencies of 85% to 95% for a maximum input voltage of 38V. The fixed output voltage is 7.5V, with a typical continuous output current of up to 2.5A.
The Polulu regulator has a typical quiescent current draw of less than 1 mA, and the ENABLE pin can be used to put the module in a low-power state that reduces the quiescent current to approximately 10 µA to 20 µA per volt.
Safety guaranteed with the D24V25F7 voltage regulator
The D24V25F7 voltage regulator has many built-in security features that help prevent damage from overheating or over-current. Caution: If you are using this regulator in an application where the input voltage is near the upper limit and the load could exceed 3.5V for more than five seconds, consider using additional fuses or circuit breakers.
Technical specifications of the Polulu 2853 Regulator
- Input voltage: up to 38V, depending on output/dropout voltages
- Output voltage: 7.5V, fixed (+/- 4% accuracy)
- Maximum output continuous current: 2.5A
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, and soft-start
- Typical efficiency: 85% to 95%, depending on input voltage and load (the switching frequency automatically changes at light loads to maintain high efficiencies)
- No-load (quiescent) current: < 1 mA
- Dimensions: 17.8 × 17.8 × 9 mm
- Two 2.18 mm mounting holes for #2 or M2 screws