YEOLab Classic is an app designed for communicating with the NAO robot and controlling and changing its behaviour, using a simple and fun programming environment. Ideal for workshops organised in class!
YEOLab Classic : a 3D NAO app
With the YEOLab Classic educational app, you have access to 3 different tools to create a comprehensive and enriching robotics-programming learning experience for your students.
- Connect: allows you to connect your tablet to the NAO robot
- Cockpit: to trigger and stop the actions of your choice
- Editor: an intuitive programming tool operating on the drag and drop principle, allowing you to very simply organise the actions and behaviour of NAO
Technical specifications of the YEOLab Classic
- Supports 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Compatible with the Android system, let us know if you are interested in YEOLab for iOS / MS
You can download the software for the robot. On the first start of Choregraph you can use the code below: 654e-4564-153c-6518-2f44-7562-206e-4c60-5f47-5f45 . To download the software, just follow this link.