Carrying case for humanoid NAO robot
Note: The styrene packaging inserts supplied with the humanoid NAO robot can fit into the transport case for a maximum protection.
The case doesn't come with the foam as shown in the picture.
Key features for the Humanoid NAO robot:
- Four Press & Pull Latches
- Lightweight Strong HPX® Resin
- Vortex® Valve
- Two Padlockable Hasps
- Three Double-layered, Soft-grip Handles
- In-line Wheels
- Guaranteed For Life by Pelican
Technical description of the transport case for Humanoid Programmable NAO robot
- Exterior dimensions (L x l x H): 62.5 x 50 x 29.7 cm (24.60" x 19.70" x 11.70")
- Interior Dimensions (L x l x H): 55.9 x 43.2 x 25.4 cm (22.00" x 17.00" x 10.00")
- Lid depth: 51 mm (2.00")
- Bottom Depth: 203 mm (8.00")
- Total depth: 254 mm (10.00")
- Weight : 7,62 Kg (16.8 lbs)
- Buoyancy max.: 85,30 Kg (188.06 lbs)
- Range temperature: -29°C / +60°C (-20/140° F)
- Certificates: MIL-STD-810F method 512.4/FED-STD-101C method 5007.1/ATA 300
Resources for the transport case for Programmable Humanoid NAO Robot
You can download the software for the robot. On the first start of Choregraph you can use the code below: 654e-4564-153c-6518-2f44-7562-206e-4c60-5f47-5f45 . To download the software, just follow this link.