- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Official Raspberry Pi 3 B Starter Kit
Including €0.20 for ecotax
Make sure you get off to a flying start with this Official Raspberry Pi 3 B Starter Kit. It is a complete kit that includes a RasPi 3 B board and 6 accessories to begin your electronic and IoT projects without a hitch.
Official Raspberry Pi 3 B Starter Kit: the best way to get going
The Raspberry Pi 3 starter kit allows you to quickly understand all the features of the Raspberry Pi 3 model B board. For those who don’t already know it, this microcontroller offers you all the power and freedom of a microcomputer. You get:
- WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity
- Windows 10 IoT Core compatibility, to give your Internet of Things, home automation and robotics apps a fresh boost
- 50% more power than with a Pi 2
- A 40-pin extended GPIO, and more...
This Raspberry Pi 3 B kit includes everything you need to connect, power, store and cool your board. All its accessories are found in the official Raspberry Pi range!
A NOOBS card to get off to a confident start
The Raspberry Pi 3 kit also includes a small and extremely useful card for all those new to Pi 3. It allows you to select your preferred distribution mode the moment you launch your Raspberry Pi: Raspbian, Pidora, Raspbmc, RISC OS, Arch Linux or OpenELEC.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
The starter kit includes:
- 1 Raspberry Pi 3 Model B board with integrated Bluetooth and WiFi
- 1 official Raspberry Pi case
- 1 NOOBS 16 GB microSD card
- 1 5V 2.5A power supply
- 1 x 1 m HDMI cable
- 2 heat sinks
Technical characteristics of the Raspberry Pi 3:
- Quad Core Broadcom 2837 64-bit ARMv8 processor
- Processor speed: 1.2 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- Integrated BCM43143 WiFi
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2 ports
- Video and stereo output
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- microSD card reader for loading your operating system and storing your data
- micro USB power source, upgraded to support up to 2.5 A