Raspberry Pi boards
Raspberry Pi boards are small, single-board computers that consume very little power but provide significant processing power to the point of running a Linux operating system. These boards are highly versatile and can be used for creating multimedia stations, servers, robots, surveillance systems, IoT projects, and much more. Due to their low cost and small size, they are often used in DIY projects and by students in electronics or computer science for experimentation.
Raspberry Pi boards: An economical and versatile solution for electronics and computer projects
Available in different versions, the latest models are equipped with powerful ARM processors, HDMI ports, Ethernet connectivity, USB ports, GPIO connectors for hardware extension, and SD card slots for storing the operating system and data.
- Raspberry Pi Pico: a compact and affordable development board based on the RP2040 microcontroller.
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2W: an improved version of the Raspberry Pi Zero with a more powerful processor, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH: similar to the Raspberry Pi Zero 2W, but with a pre-soldered GPIO header for immediate use with expansion modules and accessories.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B: a board with a quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, 1GB of RAM, 4 USB ports, an Ethernet port, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+: a smaller and more affordable version of the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ with a quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, 512MB of RAM, one USB port, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+: a board with a quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, 1GB of RAM, 4 USB ports, an Ethernet port, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B: the latest Raspberry Pi board, with a quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 processor, up to 8GB of RAM, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 2 micro-HDMI ports, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
There are 11 products.
To celebrate its 4th birthday, the Raspberry Pi Foundation is releasing the Raspberry Pi 3! It’s 50% more powerful than the previous version, but above all comes already equipped with WiFi and Bluetooth! It's also compatible with the Pi2 accessories.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the famous range of electronic boards and has the same mechanical structure as its big sisters. But with its more powerful processor and optimised Ethernet connection, it’s the real star in the family!