Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
ROSbot 2R Open-source Mobile Robot (ROS compatible)
The ROSbot 2R Mobile Robot is an advanced robotic platform designed to provide a comprehensive learning and development experience in autonomous robotics.
ROSbot 2R: Autonomous and Open Source Robotics Platform
Based on the powerful Raspberry Pi 4 (ARM64) processor, the ROSbot 2R is enhanced by a range of comprehensive learning resources (manuals, Gazebo simulation models, ROS tutorials, etc.), making it an essential choice for Research and Learning in the field of autonomous vehicles. Furthermore, this 4-wheeled mobile platform with DC motors offers precise maneuverability and excellent agility.
- RGB Camera: Integrated with the Orbbec Astra camera, the robot can capture images and perceive the depth of its environment.
- LIDAR for Mapping: Equipped with the Slamtec RPLIDAR A2, the ROSbot 2R is capable of real-time mapping for autonomous navigation.
- Infrared Distance Sensor: The VL53L0X distance sensor based on time-of-flight technology allows the robot to detect obstacles and ensure safe navigation.
- Orientation Sensor: The IMU BNO055 (accelerometer + gyroscope) enables precise and reliable navigation.
ROSbot is an affordable robotic platform for rapid development of autonomous robots. It can be a foundation for custom service, inspection, and swarm robots.
Whether you are a student, researcher, or robotics enthusiast, the ROSbot 2R will be your ideal partner for exploring modern robotic technology.
Discover also the ROSBOT 2 Pro version based on the Intel Atom x5 Z8350 processor and featuring a Slamtec RPLIDAR A3.
The ROSbot 2R robotic platform includes:
- ROSbot 2R
- Dedicated charger
- USB Ethernet adapter
- Aluminum housing
Technical Specifications of ROSbot 2R Robot
- Dimensions with camera and LiDAR: 200 x 235 x 220 mm
- Dimensions without camera and LiDAR: 200 x 235 x 106 mm
- Weight: 2.84 kg (with camera and LiDAR) / 2.45 kg (with camera and LiDAR)
- Max speed: 1.0 m/s
- Max rotation speed: 420°/s
- Payload: up to 5 kg
- Battery life: 1h30 - 5h
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 64-bit, quad-core ARM Cortex-A72, 1.5 GHz (ARM64, Raspberry Pi 4)
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore VI
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4
- IMU: BNO055 (accelerometer + gyroscope)
- Distance sensor: VL53L0X (time-of-flight)
- Network: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- 4-wheeled mobile platform with DC motors
- Lithium-ion batteries: 3 x 3500 mAh (with protection circuits)
- RGB Camera: Orbbec Astra
- LIDAR: Slamtec RPLIDAR A2
- Rear panel providing interfaces for additional modules
- Sturdy aluminum chassis