Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
InterbotiX ScorpionX MX-64 Robot Pan & Tilt (without servo motors)
Including €0.05 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
InterbotiX ScorpionX MX-64 Robot Pan & Tilt
The InterbotiX ScorpionX MX-64 Robot Pan & Tilt platform is a very high-performance Pan/Tilt turret using the Dynamixel MX-64T servo motors (not included). This turret is ideal for experimenting and robotics. The Dynamixel MX-64T servo motors’ high torque gives the InterbotiX ScorpionX MX-64 Robot Turret a high working load. This easy-to-assemble kit is based around the ArbotiX controller board, which is programmed in C with the help of the Arduino IDE. Add sensors, a camera, a laser pointer, etc. to make the most of the InterbotiX ScorpionX MX-64 Robot Turret.
Two MX-64T servo motors are required to drive this turret. These are not included in this product and will have to be ordered in addition on this site.
The technical capabilities of the InterbotiX ScorpionX MX-64 Pan/Tilt turret are as follows:
- Horizontal movement (Pan): 360°
- Vertical movement (Tilt): 180°
- Connection interface: USB or wireless via XBee (requires two XBee chips, not included, and a PC adaptor, not included)
- The ArbotiX controller has 32 I/O, including 8 analogue inputs + an I²C interface
The turret’s assembly guide is available from the Trossen Robotics website.
InterbotiX ScorpionX MX-64 Robot Turret kit contents
The turret kit contains the following:
- ArbotiX controller board
- Dynamixel FR05-H101K frame
- Dynamixel FR05-S101K frame
- Dynamixel FR05-B101K frame
- Turret base and structural elements in ABS plastic
- Supply 12 V (5 A)
- FTDI USB cable